Saturday, June 1, 2013

Leccino EVOO stew

As you probably have already guessed, I love crock pot meals. It is so very easy to assemble and who doesn't love coming home to a wonderful smelling home!  My children love beef stew, and I thought the Leccino EVOO would be a good accompaniment. The Leccino EVOO has a cinnamon finish which would go wonderful with beef.  I have never been disappointed in any recipe using cinnamon and beef.  I also used the Blackberry Roasted Pepper Balsamic, it was a wonderful addition!  Kalina, my oldest child, helped me assemble everything and put it in the crock pot, this happens to be another reason I love crock pot meals, the whole family can become involved in making dinner. So from our family to yours, enjoy!


Leccino EVOO Stew

1 lb beef stew meat
4 red potatoes
1 yellow onion, chopped
3 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 can petite diced tomatoes, or 4 Roma tomatoes chopped
2 garlic cloves chopped
1/4 cup red wine
3 tablespoons Leccino EVOO
1 1/2 tablespoons Blackberry Roasted Pepper Balsamic
salt and pepper to taste

Place all ingredients in crock pot. Cook on low 8-10hours.






No comments:

Post a Comment