Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Year resolution, using only non processed foods and no salt!

       Everyone makes New Years's Resolutions, mine happens to be using only non processed foods in my family's diet. In addition, I think it is very important that I not add salt to my diet, therefore, all the recipes I have posted, I chose not to add salt. The Quail and Olive's vinegars act as my "salt" in each of these recipes. It is truly amazing that the olive oils and vinegars can enhance the flavors of your meals without adding extra salt. The olive oil and vinegars give life to food, life like I have never tasted before! I will be posting more recipes which contain various delicious olive oils and vinegars.  Happy New Years everyone and as a wise quail once said, " Eat right, be healthy, live well, and enjoy life."


No comments:

Post a Comment