Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Generations EVOO clam sauce served over pasta

It has been awhile since I last blogged, I am so very sorry but I have some great recipes to share with everyone! This recipe was inspired by my husband. We went out to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory for my middle child's birthday. My husband Will had a great dish, a spaghetti with clam sauce. He has been craving this dish almost every day, so I thought I would make my own version of this wonderful dish, and it was a success. Will was in heaven and my three children devoured every last bit of it! Generations EVOO is an excellent addition, this oil is so very buttery and adds a smoothness to the dish that even butter cannot add. Enjoy!


Generations EVOO clam sauce served over pasta


Ingredients:

12 oz linguine or spaghetti
3 T Generations EVOO
1 T butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cans minced clams, drained and clam juice reserved in separate bowl
1/4 cup wine
1/2 cup organic heavy whipping cream
Parmesan cheese, grated
Basil chopped


Prepare pasta. Heat saute pan on medium high. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add clam juice and wine to pan. Cook until liquid is reduced by one half. Add minced clams and whipping cream. Stir to combine. Add salt and pepper. Serve over pasta with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped basil. We had this with a green salad. Delicious!
















No comments:

Post a Comment