Saturday, April 6, 2013

Rosemary EVOO French Toast


I know this title will throw you off just a little, who would ever think that Rosemary EVOO would go so well with French toast? I have been challenging myself to come up with meals for throughout the day using Quail and Olive's oils and vinegars, it has been quite the tasty adventure and many new recipes will follow! My older children had this previous week off for spring break, so I thought I would make their stay a bit more exciting by offering a full breakfast for them. I started my morning off at 6am and concocted this scrumptious meal! Enjoy!


Batter:

3 eggs
few sprinkles of cinnamon
1/4 cup organic milk


Pour a little Rosemary EVOO in saute pan, heat to medium setting. Make your batter. Take your bread slices, ( my husband makes fresh homemade honey wheat bread every week for our family, we have used some of the vinegars in place of the honey and it was delicious! Recipe to follow.) and let soak in batter for about a minute on each side. Place toast in pan cook until done. Enjoy with some pure maple syrup!  










No comments:

Post a Comment