Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Rosemary EVOO Meatloaf

Well I have used up all my oils and am in need of more! I heard a little rumor,  my next shipment of Quail and Olive will include fennel powder. I am so very excited to start baking some new recipes using the fennel powder. I think the highlight of my day is receiving my package from Quail and Olive. It is amazing how much their oils and vinegars influence each dish. My family is loving this and so am I!
 The Rosemary EVOO makes such a great addition to the meatloaf. Rosemary is a great herb to add to meat and combing it with the Arbequina oil is phenomenal. My kitchen smelled so good and everyone could not wait to dig in!


Rosemary EVOO Meatloaf

1 lb ground meat
1 red pepper, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 sweet onion, chopped
1 egg
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1 zucchini, shredded ( I have to do this so my children will it it, if I can hide veggies I do! :)
1/4 cup Rosemary EVOO
1 can of petite diced tomatoes
salt and pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasonings


Preheat oven to 375*. Mix all ingredients together. Form into loafs, I was able to make four miniature loafs. Bake at 375* for about 45 minutes or until done. Serve with a nice green salad.




No comments:

Post a Comment