Monday, April 1, 2013

ROSEMARY EVOO Roasted Brussel Sprouts

This is another dish I served with my Easter dinner, I am telling you the honest truth, it was wonderful! The Brussels Sprouts caramelized while roasting and the ROSEMARY EVOO added more depth to the dish. My 14 month old devoured this dish and my very picky 7 year old ate every bit of her Brussels sprouts, now if that is not a testament I don't know what is!

ROSEMARY EVOO Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Ingredients:

1 lemon, zested and juiced
1/8 cup chopped shallot
1/4 cup ROSEMARY EVOO
salt and pepper (s/p) to taste
1-2 pounds Brussels spouts; cleaned, de-stemmed and sliced and half


Preheat oven to 400*

Combine lemon zest, lemon juice, shallot, ROSEMARY EVOO, and s/p in small bowl. Whisk together. Place Brussels sprouts in shallow baking dish cut side down. Pour marinade over Brussels sprouts. Let set for 1/2 hours.
 Place Brussels sprouts in oven for 40-45 mins until browned. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment