Saturday, April 27, 2013

Taggiasca EVOO Roasted Broccoli and Dill Pollen

I have never tried roasting broccoli before, I don't know why but I think from now on I will do broccoli like this. I was amazed at the intense flavors and how well the broccoli and Taggiasca EVOO paired. I was really impressed with the Dill Pollen, this is definitely a favorite creation I will be using more often!

Taggiasca EVOO Roasted Broccoli and Dill Pollen

Ingredients:

4-5 heads of broccoli
4 tablespoon Taggiasca EVOO
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1/2 lemon juiced
2 teaspoons Dill Pollen
1/4 cup chicken stock
salt and pepper


Directions:

Preheat oven to 400*
Place Broccoli in bowl. In separate bowl, whisk together Taggiasca EVOO, Dill Pollen, garlic, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Pour mixture over broccoli. Add 1/4 cup of chicken stock to bottom of pan.
Roast broccoli for about 30-40 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment