Friday, November 22, 2013

Garlic EVOO Mashed Potatoes

Yum, yum, yum, I wish I had doubled this recipe! I had an event to attend last night and was looking forward to having some mashed potatoes when I got home, however my family enjoyed every last bit of this dish! I will be doubling this recipe for our Thanksgiving meal. Tomorrow I am going to share with you a wonderful recipe for Green bean casserole. This casserole is not your ordinary Campbell's cream of mushroom soup casserole, I have come up with a recipe to make your own cream of mushroom and it is fantastic! I used two different EVOOs and the results were amazing, so check back tomorrow to get the recipe!


Garlic EVOO Mashed Potatoes

Serves 4-6

Ingredients:

4 Baking Potatoes, peeled and diced
2 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
4 Tablespoons Garlic EVOO
2 Tablespoons Rosemary EVOO
2 teaspoons italian seasonings
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup milk



Directions:

Boil potatoes for about 30 minutes until softened. Drain and place in large bowl.  With potato masher mash potatoes. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment